Some of the game mechanics that TV Game supports are:
- During the different phases of the program, up to eight contestants play increasing or decreasing their scores depending on the bets they make.
- Play to discover the photograph of a character that hides behind the squares of a game panel. The photograph may appear neat or disordered. Each box can contain the prize value or symbol.
- Play the classic memory retention game by matching the images found in the squares of the game panel.
- Selection through the game panel of the type of questions or tests that the contestant must perform.
- Selection by question module of lists of objects or words within the specified time.
- A question with its statement and several possible answers appears overlaid on the screen. The contestant chooses the answer he thinks is correct and compares it with the true answer.
- The initials of several words that the contestant must guess appear on the screen. As you get it right, the rest of the word appears.
- A phrase is formed letter by letter. The first contestant who believes guess and press the button, for the formation of the phrase. If successful, the phrase is solved. If it fails, another contestant is given the option to respond. Without any of the contestants, the sentence continues to form.
- Batteries of questions that the contestant must answer within a certain time.
- Several contestants are waiting to answer a question. The first one that presses the button has the option to respond. If it fails, its button is disabled and the other contestants have the option to respond again.
- The point marker increases or decreases in amount at each specified time interval, depending on the stopwatch.